RAY: Helping the transportation Industry Fight sars-cov2
RAYs patent-pending technology is designed to deliver UVC light for sanitization of aircraft and transportation cabins, jet bridges and other high touch surfaces of airports.
Contact us to learn more
What is UVC?
Used worldwide by industries where sterilized environments are required, RAY is bringing this proven technology to the aviation and transportation industry.
UVC has Long Proven Technology
- 1908 disinfected municipal water supply in Marseille, France
- Post WWII sterilized air in areas with potential microbiological contamination including hospitals, kitchens, food processing industry (meat, bakeries, breweries, dairy, beverage), pharmaceutical plants, animal labs
- Proven success against other coronaviruses like MERS-CoV, SARS-CoV1
- Proven success against other viruses such as Ebola
How it works
- Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) uses UVC light primarily between 240 and 280 nm
- With the correct dose, UVC deactivates DNA and RNA of pathogens (viruses and bacteria) preventing replication
Current Industry Uses
- Sterilize air and surfaces
- Water purification
- Commonly used in hospitals to sterilize operating rooms and equipment prior to surgery
- Dental tools and equipment
- Food and beverage, biotechnology etc